Getting The Best Deal On A New Ride
When purchasing a new or used vehicle, you want to be sure you’re getting the very best deal. The best deal on your trade, the best price for the vehicle you are buying and the best financing, assuring your lowest possible payment.
Let’s face it, dealers will ask probing questions about your trade and payment to make sure they squeeze out every penny of profit for themselves.
How can you tip the scale in your favor? Research is key when buying a vehicle so here are a few tips.
- Research your vehicle’s trade in value in two (2) or more places so you have a realistic average trade–in value starting out. Some great resources are kbb.com, nada.com and cars.com.
- Once you know the type of vehicle, narrow it down to a couple of makes and models that best suit your needs. Then research the best deals available. Some great resources are TruCar.com, Edmunds.com and Kbb.com.
- When purchasing a used vehicle, be sure ask the dealer for a Car Fax report and have a mechanic inspect the vehicle whenever possible. This will help avoid problems after leaving the lot.
- Finally, save more by financing your new or used vehicle at E&G Employees FCU. Our rate of 3.99% * and terms up to 84 months for new vehicles and a low rate of 4.49%* with terms up to 72 months for used vehicles, can save you more each month.
E&G Employees FCU helps members get the very best deal every day.
* Rate assumes the member is eligible for lowest rate offered. Actual rate is determined by the member’s credit history. Application and approval by loans dept. is required. Call the credit union