< Back

If you work for one of our groups we are happy to contact the payroll department to set up the automatic deposits as per your request. If you don’t work for one of our groups or prefer to set it up yourself with payroll you will need the following information:

Our Routing/Transit Number      221977035

Your Account number (found on your statement or the card we provided you). Your should indicate if you wish the deposit to be made into your savings or checking account

You can also provide a voided check to payroll which will provide the information they need (see image below)

Previous How can I add a MasterCard® debit card to my account?
Next How does E&G Checking Work?
Table of Contents