< Back

If suspect your debit card has been compromised, you should contact card services immediately at (800)466-0040 anytime 24/7.  They will immediately freeze that card from any further use. Then you will need to call us during business hours at (914) 946-6200 so we can order you a new debit card right away. We will need the following to get that new card ordered:

  1. Submit a signed note to us stating your card has been compromised and you are requesting a new card. This can be dropped in person, faxed to us (914) 946-2910 or scanned and sent to us via e-mail [email protected] .
  2. In the case of suspected fraudulent activity, we also will need you to complete a card holder dispute form, highlighting the fraudulent activity to be investigated



There is a no charge for replacement of your debit card as long as the compromised card is returned to us.

Please allow 7-10 business days for your new card to arrive.

Previous What do I do if I lose MasterCard® debit card?
Next What if my debit card is broken or defective?
Table of Contents