Becoming a member of E&G EFCU provides a whole host of great benefits for you and your family!
- Higher dividends on savings
- Lower interest on loans
- FREE convenience services
- And friendly personalized service you deserve
E&G EFCU Membership Eligibility
To join E&G EFCU, you need to be:
- An employee of any of our sponsor employer groups
- A family member of an existing member . (The definition of a family member is a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, and grandchild.)
- A family member of a potential member. (The definition of a potential member is anyone who works for one of the groups below but is not currently a member.)
- Any person (related or not) living within an existing member’s household.
- Any person (related or not) living within a potential member’s household.
In addition to our traditional member benefits, E&G EFCU also offers a wide range of convenience services, including money orders, U.S. Savings Bonds, VISA® gift cards, and member-only insurance products.